Warrior Princess
[html]

OOC xDD WC→ 947

On edge, and endlessly frustrated the behemoth kept to a strict schedule. He was livid that the dog bitch Amy Sunders had seen fit to harm his pack sisters, not once, but multiple times. But worse was the fact that the women, instead of coming to him to teach them how to defend themselves, had sought outside help, instead. It didn’t matter that he’d hardly spoken to them, he was their Epsilon, and their brother, it was his duty to keep them safe. Which was hard enough when everyone seemed fit on leaving the pack lands. He could only cover so much ground. He huffed at the thought and leapt upwards to rest his forepaws on a nearby tree. On two legs he gazed about from a heightened vantage point, but found nothing that piqued his interest. A predatory bird squawked at him from a low hanging branch, but he ignored it. With so many of his brothers and sisters allying with the local fowl it wasn’t an unfamiliar sight. That was another thing that irked him to no end. They were wolves, the top of the food chain, yet they looked to lesser creatures to do their bidding. What had happened to the ‘thrill of the hunt?’ What were they becoming?

He was beginning to feel like he was the only sane one here. Besides maybe, Ciara, but even she was wearing on him lately. Her protests had become increasingly adamant, yet he remained unyielding. It was tiresome. How long would it take her to realize that she was fighting a losing battle? Not to mention her maidenhead still remained intact. He couldn’t even take his own woman! And the last time he’d tried had resulted in a persisting ache in his lower regions, which had lasted a full hour. It was emasculating to have come so close and then…nothing. They’d been mated for months now, what did she expect? Him to be content with her short nuzzles and chaste licks? He loved his golden girl dearly, but she was an utter tease.

It seemed like everyone in New Dawn was pairing up, and Titania, a female younger than Ciara, was already filled with pups. Which was good in a way, it helped him forget that day with Ciara and the two Alpha’s and the mad thoughts that had raced in his mind. They were entirely forgotten, like it never happened. And he was back to being the loyal, yet reserved warrior. He had been the one to come across Fayne at the borders. The woman was thoroughly shaken, whatever had been done to her had left scars across her heart just as they had her body. Seeing Noah’s reaction to her injuries had made the man think, what if it had been Ciara in her place? He knew the answer, he would not rest until the bitch bowed before him in a river of blood. That was likely to happen, regardless, for his pack was his family. A family that was being systematically attacked by vile, humanistic, slobbering, mangy, mutts. The bitch had dug her own grave to have the giant after her.

He’d had enough! He snorted as he thudded down on all fours again and gave an idle sniff at the border. The scent had died down some from his earlier pass and he lifted his leg to remedy it. It wasn’t until mid-spray that he heard his mate’s rather loud and demanding bark. The stream turned into a trickle as he immediately turned towards her trotting up to him in a decidedly dignified way. But that wasn’t right, what was she doing here? Hadn’t he told her to stay in the den? Before he could confront her she spoke up, tail raised like she was the Alphess, herself. As she continued to speak his jaw began to fall, and hung agape as she stated her commands. His brows raised to an alarming height and for a moment he mouthed words without sound. This was the first time anyone had spoken to him in this manner in his entire two years of life, and he found himself rendered completely speechless.

When he did find his voice it was weak, like a scolded youth. Ciara…that’s not what I… He began, but paused as he shook himself. Wait! How dare she make demands of him!? He was the man here, what did she think she was doing? Damn it, woman, don’t you understand I can’t protect the pack AND worry about you at the same time! And you will keep your voice down, Ciara, or I swear I will… He stopped, he’d no idea what it was he would do, but he’d do something that’s for sure! He just hadn’t decided what that something was yet. Part of it was his surprise at his fiesty golden woman, she’d never taken this tone with him before and he wasn’t sure yet if he loved it, or hated it.

Looking down at his mate he was surprised to see that she still stood firm before him. It was going to take much more than one of his usual stoney-eyed glares this time, but if she was so touched…Fine. He rumbled. Have it your way, but you’re going to train with me right here and now, before I let you go anywhere on your own, then…I‘ll think about it. If this was what she’d truly wanted, he’d give it to her, as long as you don’t speak to me that way again. He was all bark and no bite in this instance, even if she spoke to him that way again he would do nothing to harm her.

<style type="text/css">
.moontr1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1b684; text-shadow:#1a1c0b 1px 1px 2px;}
.moontr1 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.moontr1 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#556b65; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5dYlk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2e433d; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#95ada7; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.moontr1 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.moontr1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.moontr1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread