Warrior Princess
[html]

OOC: Not sure where all the "Who wears the pants" stuff came from, but it's heere.

Where Augutus’ main concern was the safety of the pack, Ciara’s was proving her rank, not just to her mate but to the other members of New Dawn too. Certainly, the protection of Fayne and destruction of the dog bitch was at the foreground of all of this, but right now the golden girl was too busy trying to show her behemoth of a man just who wore the pants here. It had taken her a lot of time to build up the courage to do so, sort of hinting that he wore the pants, but she was ignoring that little detail. Her earthen hues watched with satisfaction the many facial expressions Augustus made during her speech, especially towards the end when he was standing there with his mouth hanging open.

His voice came, and it was not what she’d expected. Her eyes softened and her guard dropped just long enough for her mate to switch gears and go back to determined, lord husband. Her own eyes narrowed when he told her to keep her voice down. “Or what, you’ll spank me?! I will speak however I damned we-…” and then his word “Fine” cut in and interrupted her. Her tawny ears pricked forward to hear what he had to say, and she couldn’t help but notice the chill running down her spine. It was delicious and threatening all at once, the look in his eyes that spoke of her being reprimanded in a much different way. Was part of the reason she acted out so she could have him get all stern with her?

When he spoke of training her ears and tail perked, and she instantly looked very interested. Her paws brought her a few steps forward and she couldn’t help the excited grin. “Alright, training. Let’s do it,” she said, then lifted her brows when he said about speaking to him that way again. The submissive side of her wanted to whimper and nip under his chin apologetically, but today she was the girl on fire. She was strong. She would not be cowed by another one of his angry stares. If he pinned her to the floor during training and….mm….she had to shake herself to get rid of the thought.

“The way I speak to you will depend on whether or not you’re being a jerk,” she said, in a tone that was both matter-of-fact and yet teasing. She didn’t want him to be angry at her or stomp off. With that she sat down and curled her tail around her forepaws, waiting for him to get into how the training would go. She didn’t think he’d start right away by leaping at her or anything. Surely it was safe to sit here like this while he inevitably explained the rules. She couldn’t help the excitement she felt. Acting like the boss, and getting training, plus the tantalizing images of scrapping on the floor in a fight for dominance with her mate….Ciara was a happy girl.

<style type="text/css">
.eciara b {font-weight:bold; color:#4f5253; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #909097;}
.eciara .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center;}
.eciara p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px 0px;}
.eciara {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#d2d2dc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fqYoC.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #909097; padding:405px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#909097; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; border-radius:15px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread