Warrior Princess
[html]

OOC You can decide whether or not she's startled, he's just trying to be a bad ass WC→ 518

I said I’ll think about it, Ciara. He clarified in a growling rumble. His brows raised in alarm with her words and he looked on her with incredulity, ’spank her?’ His jaws hung agape again, his little woman was full of surprises today! With a faint clipping noise he shut his mouth tight, regaining his composure faster this time. No, I won’t spank you…You might just enjoy that. He retorted, but whatever potency his statement might have had was diminished by the delay. His yellow eyes narrowed on her while he tried to maintain his dominant stance, lifting his tail above hers, and keeping his back tall and straight. He was, in this respect, unyielding, the behavior so engrained in him it was next to impossible to stop it now. He couldn’t, however, explain the currents of electricity running through his body, or the sourness of his stomach when she stood up to him. Maybe it was adrenaline? But it stemmed from something other than the anger or irritation he usually felt. He felt helpless as a pup around her, constantly fumbling to maintain control of himself, while desperately trying to keep up an air of indifference, as if nothing could faze him.

He quirked a brow at her sudden enthusiasm, and found his stoic vaneer crumbling. She was so cute when she was determined like this, and the brute was tempted to reach out for her and hold her close to him, but suppressed the urge with a snort. Yeah, well…don’t think I’m going to go easy on you. He warned half-heartedly. His voice was not so menacing as before, the behemoth resigning himself to be grouchy instead.

Her last sentence was no better, but he was prepared this time. His muzzle wrinkled into a fangless snarl and he huffed indignantly. Her voice was light enough that it did not anger him overmuch, but he was plenty irritated. He regarded her with narrowed eyes, giving his tail a flick. With a sigh he rolled his shoulders and prepared himself for the lesson he was about to give. It was different with his mate, unlike Tharin, she was the same rank, and would be no threat to him. He could take his time, be thorough, and maybe…There is was again, the static shock rippling through his body. His pelt bristled with it, which he righted with a hearty shake to steady his anxious paws.

Ugh. He grunted, so…first lesson. His yellow eyes caught her brown and he was speechless a moment seeing the light within them, the drive, the power, turning his head in a gesture meant to appear nonchalant. He cleared his throat before speaking again, always be prepared! His voice started even then turned into a savage bellow as he dashed forwards, fangs bared, scars crumpled grotesquely. He stopped just short however, their faces barely an inch apart. Their breath mingled and the sides of his lips twitched into a smug grin as he reclined on his haunches, watching, waiting for her undoubtedly startled reaction. He did say he wasn’t going easy on her, didn’t he?

<style type="text/css">
.moontr1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1b684; text-shadow:#1a1c0b 1px 1px 2px;}
.moontr1 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.moontr1 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#556b65; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5dYlk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2e433d; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#95ada7; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.moontr1 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.moontr1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.moontr1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread