goodbye ubasi
[html]
Eeeee hi! I would love if Sirius wrapped her up and gifted her, that would be awesome. And sounds good about my trader knowing Solomon. *trying to think up a name for him*

The trader waited impatiently, twirling his cane in his hand and pulling Masozi along with him roughly whenever he paced. "You will show your proper respects to whoever comes and if they claim you be happy it was here, not back in barbaric Africa again." Masozi nodded obediently, a deep, thunderous storm brewing within her. Barbaric, ngu-wena Barbaric ubasi-indoda, her angelic expression shifted from her possessor as a beautiful silver ihhashi trotted into the meadow, wheeled about by her rider.

Masozi cast her eyes down demurely, though they studied the royal man out of their peripheral. He was garbed in fur of chocolates and cream, eyes a serpentine green that studied her with an appreciation that she was accustomed too by men.

The trader viewed the situation in a different light, chuffing in indifference in order to mask his confusion when the lord spoke in a different tongue. "I was told by Solomon your... clan dealt in slavery." He moved the girl so he could grab both of her wrists, raising her arms above her head and pushing at her spine with his cane to arch her in a seamless display. "He said you would appreciate a fine specimen such as this; a rare beauty from Africa, trained in the arts of pleasure and healing." He released her arms, which she slid down to her sides in a controlled display, pushed forward by his cane she went through the motions, lowering herself to spread knees, resting her firm, tailless bottom on her heels and arcing her back, placing her hands on the back of her ebon-haired head.

"She will require no training, she was already a slave when she came into my possession, and I will part with her," he said with a toothy grin that revealed missing incisors and molars, "for a good price."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread