goodbye ubasi
[html]
*noms on strings*

The trader offered one brisk nod to the lords question, a smile creeping to the corner of his lips as he noted the change in the mans attitude. Masozi remained in her pose, waiting to be told otherwise, stealing an upward glance at the perspective buyer. The traders gelding stamped his hoof against the hard-packed earth as the lords mare tossed her head, beginning to grow restless himself as the conversation continued to draw out. The rough, brindled man stepped back to lay a calming, calloused hand upon the beasts neck.

"Yes she does," the trader piped up quickly, reaching with his cane to nudge the girls back. "Speak up girl and show him your teeth," he echoed the lords command. "I am here to serve," came her deep foreign purr before parting her mouth seductively to reveal rows of pristine, white teeth. Za, qathaka izinto-mi ubulembu, she beckoned with her golden eyes, looking boldly up at the man as she awaited for his next command, a passionate fire beginning to form between her legs which she did not bother to conceal.

The traders ears twitched with interest as Sirius tapped his fingers against a pouch, catching the sound of a metallic clink that caused him to lick his lips greedily. "I will take her," the rough man beamed and stepped quickly forward to catch the pouch that was flicked his way, opening it without hesitation to inspect its contents. It was certainly more than he had expected, though he feigned disinterest as he turned each bauble in his large hands. "It will suh-- suffice," he agreed, clumsily using the last word for he had never been a well spoken man.

"I do have other wares if you care to see them! Furs and skins from across the sea. Rabbits, birds and reptiles. I have need of another horse and am willing to strike a good deal." As the trader spoke Masozi rose, walking with her head bowed toward the man who had purchased her, kneeling without fear by the ihhashi at her inkosis feet, awaiting his commands.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread