summer solace
Quote: OOC stuff: Sorry  that my post is late, ugh hope this is alright? I had work so yea...."

The plains wolf smiled, staring at the oceans of grass around her. The long grass came at her in waves, as if the wind had given the grass a life of its own. Ivy stumbled upon the fair sized meadow as she explored her new home. She rolled onto her back to stare at the endless sky above her- paws sticking up in the air. Her peppered fur was now clean, the smell of the creek mixing with the natural scent in her dry fur. The creek was small, but it had done its job perfectly fine. Sighing she watched as the clouds dart between the small branches that lined the meadow. The sounds of the forest was calming to the female, someone had mentioned that this was called the mysterious forest. She snorted at the thought. probably to scare the pups from venturing through here. She never was the one to be scared of the shadows. She watched as a bee hummed from flower to flower, it’s yellow back always bringing her back to the insect as she scoped the land around her. Standing Ivy left out a yawn and stretched out.

Icy eyes widened, she perked her ears to the southwest. A howl echoed through the trees, the tone was high and happy. Her tail began to wag. “A hunt?

She was excited, hunting was one of the few things she was really good at. But on the other hand she was nervous, more people. She shook the nervousness away; she would have to meet them eventually. Moreover, it seemed that the opportunity was sooner rather than later. “Maybe I’ll m-make a friend or t-two.”

The female moved towards the call, regrettably looking back at the meadow. She would have to remember this place for a little night watching maybe. She loped through the forest, maneuvering her way through the brush. After the call, the forest had gone eerily silent, her ears were swiveling for any sound that didn’t belong. She slowed down into a trot as the female heard voices. She paused before coming out of the brush. She obviously was not the first to answer the call. She was one that was late to the group.

She cursed silently in her mind before moving in behind the few. She was startled to find Alyssum the one to be the lead of the party. She looked down at the feet and then back up.

Alyssum was what Ivy could be trusted. And now Aly was the one who needed her to earn it.

The other had vanished into the trees before she could say hello. She was now left with the others. Her eyes shifted from the luperci and then ahead. They didn’t seem to notice her yet, she felt the heaviness in her stomach again as she opened her mouth. She shivered but stood a little straighter. Her voice was almost a whisper, she didn't want to alert the prey by accident. “H-Hello everyone, I-I’m Ivy H-Havoc.I will be h-hunting with you today, I apologize for my t-tardiness.”

Messages In This Thread