We are the ones who
make a brighter day

So let's start giving

There's a choice we're making

We're saving our own lives

it's true we'll make a better day

Just you and me

ic -

Amaranth had been fairing as well as she could. There was not much she could do she didn't want her children being affected and she didn't want to burden her mate. He was busy healing and doing what he needed too. She loved him and wanted him to always know that but she was not going to allow all this to bring her down further. She stood and smiled at him to her she was putting on a mask and he could tell she knew he could but she tried none the less.

I'm doing well, wishing you'd stop being reckless. she said calmly. She was even surprised that she was this ok after all she had had a huge blow out at the cave. She had to admit that there was something scary even to her about the way that her moods flip flopped. She knew she was a weird one and that she wasn't fully right up top but she wanted to be normal. She wanted Niro to love her and she wanted to love him like a normal woman should.

I caught a rabbit for you and the kids. though I bet Heiro is with my mom he loves that woman. Amaranth mused as she sat down next to Niro. Do you think in the next few weeks we could move back to the cave or will I have to give that up? Though she didn't have to she could always go there to be alone it was her little safe house. I mean I don't mind living here. Purple eyes looked at him as she smiled.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread