Let me be good to you
[html]
Word Count :: 244OOC: LEEEEEEEEROOOOYYYY

Niro smiled at her and took her shoulder squeezing it; “You are doing anything a mate can ask for.” He said, which was all that mattered to him really, he weas not expecting much from her. After all she was the mother of his children she went through her pains far more than he would go through his. Soon he would be up and about and back to normal.

He sat up and let his feet move over his bed and let the good one dangle off it, and the other lay on it stationary, he nodded his head, but he knew they wouldn’t move here permanently. He loved their caveside home and it had been a great place to live, though they did get caught in that snowstorm, but other than that... it was fine. She offered to help him take him down and he did gladly trying not to use his mate as a crutch or put too much weight on her. They got outside with little ease and was led to the grass, he hadn’t felt it in weeks and he was so thankful. He lay down on the grass letting it poke its way along his body as he lay there. He let out a contented sight and looked his mate’s way; “You don’t have to worry for my sweetheart. I’ll be better befor you know it.” He said, giving her a reassuring smile.

Photo courtesy of Joseph Robertson

<style>
.KMTT24611_Niro1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#010c0c; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 {background-color:#8eabab; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/s ... roship.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:298px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_Niro1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread