Bonding over Pregnancy
[html]

ooc here

Word Count → 000

Terra relaxed slightly as Hotaru's hands petted comfortingly at her head, returning the affection. It was good to see the blind carver, safe and whole. Pregnant, but she was alright. Her tail wagged behind her as she backed up, doing her best to take in Hotaru's appearance. The smells were healthy, well fed if tense and ready for battle. Something Hotaru shouldn't have even been considering in her situation. Terra had set up lots of traps around the area. Simple ones that she could make without fingers. It was enough to make sure she could rest at ease though.

The fierce angry expression was more than Hotaru normally showed. So Terra was right to be frenzied about it! The coyote grew tense once more, looking around as if she expected to be attacked at any moment. I'm not injured. It could happen though. I have to protect my pups. Growling a little she paced before coming and stopping at the river again. The idea that she would be having a lot more time to spend with her friend did cheer her up. A moon and a half turn.

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy of gettyimages.com; manip and table by Nat

<style>
.terrapreg { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/HdqIK.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#926c4b; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; color:#f8da95; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.terrapreg b {color:#e09852; }
.terrapreg p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.terrapreg p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.terrapreg p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.terrapreg p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.terrapreg .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.terrapreg .wordcount {color:#f8da95; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #857551; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread