Bonding over Pregnancy
[html]

One ear moved so that it was trained on Terra. The female twitched almost constantly. Her fidgeting was a little distracting, but Hotaru could relate. There were days were she was like that, and others were she was comfortable. Being pregnant was a roller coaster of moods and feelings. One moment she could be content and happy, the next it was like walking on pins and needles. For the moment though, Hotaru was fine with sitting in the shade and enjoying Terra's company.

Hotaru laughed at Terra's conviction. She was talented that was for sure. "Just make sure he knows that. I'm sure you are aware of how males can be." The conversation turned to Hotaru's mate, and she froze. Her relationship with Levent was shaky, and she was hesitant to even call him her mate. There was a pause as Hotaru mulled over what to say. Choosing her words carefully, she finally spoke. "The father is a male that I met several months back. Levent is a trader from oversees with a talent for the business."

The female's pride prevented her from saying that she became pregnant off of a one night stand, and her insecurity about their relationship prevented Hotaru from calling him her mate. She hoped that Terra didn't pick up on these small details.

Table by Skye

<style>
.hotarugift1 b {color:#7C8082;}
.hotarugift1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 20px 0px 20px; margin: 0px 0px 10px 0px;}
.hotarugift1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:10px 0px 170px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QCeyc.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#E6ECF3; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread