Bonding over Pregnancy
[html]

Hotaru laughed a little as Terra affirmed her position. How she had missed spending time with Terra. Their relationship was an odd one no doubt, but there was a strong bond between the two females. Hotaru's serious nature seemed like a strange compliment to Terra's mischievous ways, but their seemingly clashing personalities harmonized in a way that made for a relaxing time together. Even if Terra was always trying to drag Hotaru into one of her schemes.

Terra's question hit home and made the blind female hesitate. "Levent... isn't my mate per say. True, if given a choice, I would have seriously considered him as a life partner, but... Our relationship is better defined as a coincidence as is the result. Calling him my mate is a little... perhaps it's still too soon." Hotaru was half talking to herself as she pondered her relationship with Levent. Her mind drifted easily in the summer heat.

"Terra, I propose forgetting males for the day so that we may simply enjoy ourselves. After all, this is girl time."

Table by Skye

<style>
.hotarugift1 b {color:#7C8082;}
.hotarugift1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 20px 0px 20px; margin: 0px 0px 10px 0px;}
.hotarugift1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:10px 0px 170px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QCeyc.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#E6ECF3; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread