[Joining] Riding to the sunset.
Let me know if I need to change this, I wasn't clear on differences between joining the great tribe and joining as a member o.o jk I fail.
Desired Profession Path: Gatlvska(might get singing corank further on)
NPC's: No NPC's other than her horse, Boaz.

[html]

Optime form! Anyone can join!

Her horse was walking forward, the woman perched gracefully on the paint mustang's back. No saddle or reins needed, she pressed her legs in certain ways to turn Boaz left and right as she pleased. The calico fae guided the horse on. She was in search of a specific smell; something she'd heard of and had been directed to. As she rounded yet another tree her nose finally was rewarded. "Woah, Boaz." The horse began to slow and came to a stop a few feet from the border. Hopping down from her companion, she grazed her eyes about the border. At that moment there was no one in sight.

She removed her bulging side bag and rested it up against a tree beside her. The bag made a light thump as it hit the ground. She took in another whiff of the scent markers. Wood, livestock, torches freshly put out. Sigh smiled in satisfaction and looked back at her stud. "Looks like we're home boy!" she called happily. He snorted in appreciation. Swiveling her head back around, the British maiden sounded a melody of howls. They seemed to try to drawl you in; sounding welcoming and warm. As her call ended she paced back from the border and paused beside her horse. What would happen? Surely they'd accept her! Her fingers stroked through the black and white mane of her pet nervously. How would this play out?

Believe me when I tell you that I
never want to see you again.
<style>
.sigh p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sigh b {color:#FF4040;}
.sigh-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.sigh-charname {text-align:center; font-family:arial, sans-serif; color:#FF4040; text-shadow:#76EE00 0px 0px 4px;  margin:5px; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.sigh-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/29gftle.jpg); border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#FFFFFF; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px;}
.sigh-ooc {font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sigh {background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #76EE00; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#66CD00; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread