[Joining] Riding to the sunset.
[html]

Rawr

Sigh lifted her head, spotting the darker male with long feathered red locks. He was perched on another horse and a pup was along his side appearing to be his daughter. He called out to the British fae in a funny sounding accent that made her giggle before she walked forward to meet him a bit better. Boaz followed behind like a puppy himself, neck dipped low in a calm type way. She paused, still behind the border. "Ello there. I've come to seek a home. I hear there's a mighty fine arrangement here for someone who favors old Indian ways." She flicked her eyes, running a hand up through her multi-colored curls and grazing her finger tips about the white feather tucked into one of the strands of her mane.

"I'm Sighet Montaray. Got a name for yourself and the cute little pup of yours?" She gave a friendly smile and brushed her tail back and forth. Boaz snorted and stomped one of his hoofs. "That's Boaz. He can be rather stubborn I'm afraid." She chuckled and looked back to stroke the mustang's black and white nose. She liked this pack member already, though Sighet loved everyone and hated no one. The woman was pleased with her descision to here already and if this male refused her then she would just have to find another way to succeed in membership.

Believe me when I tell you that I
never want to see you again.
<style>
.sigh p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sigh b {color:#FF4040;}
.sigh-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.sigh-charname {text-align:center; font-family:arial, sans-serif; color:#FF4040; text-shadow:#76EE00 0px 0px 4px;  margin:5px; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.sigh-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/29gftle.jpg); border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#FFFFFF; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px;}
.sigh-ooc {font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sigh {background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #76EE00; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#66CD00; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread