[Joining] Riding to the sunset.
[html]

Sorry about the wait. This'll be my top priority 'cuz it's a joining post. C: /287

He watched the stranger carefully, with eyes that had seen many people and observed the lot of them. He decided she was telling the truth when she stepped forward and told him her purpose, despite giggling at him. The laughing didn't upset him though, it merely made him smile back at her, a slightly tired smile but a genuine one all the same. You've popped yer solo to the right establishment then. he commented, scratching his elbow. Curly locks of auburn fell back with a tilt of his head so that he could see her more clearly, green eyes intense and calculating. He made a mental note to cut his overgrown fringe when he next had the chance - which would probably be never - and continued with a little cough. How do yer do, miss Montary? I'm Frodo Silvertongue, this here is Payne Xhexania Silvertooth. he smiled a little at her introduction with the horse, talking about him as if he actually had a personality, rather than just being an object. That he liked. He hated when horses were used selfishly.

Boaz sounds like he'd get along spiffing with my Strider. he declared, turning to pat the white stallion that hung next to him. The stallion snorted awkwardly, turning his creamy eyes downwards. He was shy sometimes, but most of the time, he was a wild wreck of a horse. It was a wonder he'd ever been tamed. Somethin' we could put to the test laters. But fer now, you best tell me what you'd wanna do here. Any special abilities of yours? he asked, hinting now that he was most probably going to let her join. This was just procedure, that he was familiar with.

<style type="text/css">
.frodo2cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#e8dc95; text-shadow:#1b190c 1px 1px 2px;}
.frodo2cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.frodo2cai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#a0965d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NAi9W.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #281f0a; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ebe7cf; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.frodo2cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.frodo2cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.frodo2cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread