[Joining] Riding to the sunset.
OOC- too lazy for a table, sorry for the wait. Every time I'd write a reply someone called me away from my iPad :3

Ic-

She listened and every now again her hand came up to graze her paint's neck. Boaz shifted his wait after hearing his name and perked his ears to Frodo. "We should definitely try that out," she said with a small grin. His horse was being shy but he was still mighty beautiful. Of course Sigh had never met a horse she didn't like. The male rang on, asking a question she figured was common when someone joined a pack. "Well..." Her eyes tilted up in thought.

Body shifting, a hand came round to grab her bag and open it up. She shuffled through the contents as she spoke, "I can ride horses... And I sing and dance, though I like singing best..." Happily she pulled out what she'd been searching for and dropped the bag carelessly back to the ground. A small charm-filled bracket was held upwards in her grip and out towards the male. "I carve wooden jewelry." She gave a smile, trying to sell her point by her natural urges to be accepted.

The charm bracelet was on a thick string, though the string was practically hidden by all of the charms. The charms consisted of a certain time line that Sigh had put together over the years, starting with a British flag. After the flag came a staircase and following that came a headstone. She'd constructed a matchng model to the boat she'd sailed across from Britain in next; the tiny details making the charm come to life. Followed by a small set of teepee's and feathers that marked the tribe she'd stayed in was a tiny replica of Boaz in a gallop. The last bit of the bracelet was taken up by gyspy luperci figures in mid dance, a fire in the middle of them. "I hope it does my skill level justice. I spent a lot of time on it."

Messages In This Thread