plucking strings and broken wings
[html]

-- Sorry for mine. x___x

Myrika is by Shmee!

Although part of Myrika thought she ought to have kept her mouth shut, a greater part was almost relieved at having asked the question -- paragraphical with exposition and long as a question as it was. She might have tried asking Morcant himself, but the cat could not speak as Element did, and at least he'd seemed willing enough to come with her following the last battle. But then, he'd been traumatized and maybe a little hurt, too. Myrika remembered damp wetness on his fur -- blood, most likely, but she'd thought it belonged to someone else. And didn't he have that little bit of a limp? It was difficult to tell, for the feline's movements were still graceful as flowing water to Myrika, who felt all the more gargantuan and cumbersome in her body watching him.

But her fretting was for nothing -- Element summed it up succinctly, and in so brief a way it made the hybrid stare openly for a moment. A small smile blossomed on one corner of her mouth, and it eventually bloomed into an all-out grin. She shook her head and laughed, though it was a low, relieved sort of laugh. I never thought of it like that, but that's the truth, isn't it? If he didn't like it, he'd go. The tawny hybrid felt quite a lot more relieved over her small conundrum, and her tail wagged a few times to show the gratitude. Thanks. I guess everything's the same, at the core, huh? Luperci are like that, too. She thought of Ezekiel, and the smile faded away.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread