[M] I won't let this build up inside of me
[html]
You won't even listen,
So fuck it, I'm trying to stop you from breathing
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0 Its okay.. and I assumed she was in her Optime form as well …

His varying thoughts kept swirling around in his head, and the waves around him blocked out even the quietest of sounds. He was totally ignorant to everything around him as he laid on that rock. An alluring smell drifted into his nose and lingered within his nostrils. The thoughts immediately stopped swirling; he opened his eyes and picked up his head. There, at the edge of the shore, stood a beautiful woman and it was no doubt that the scent was radiating off of her.

Tyko didn’t even have to process the smell. His body reacted as it naturally would, even if he was in his Optime form. He was instantly aroused and nothing was going to keep him laying back on that rock. He got up and stood. He could feel his heat growing and peeking out of its sheath as he stood there naked. He didn’t even have to look at himself. He slowly walked over to her, knowing that she had to know he was there already. He pressed himself against her ass and brushed her hair away from an ear with his finger. ”Hello there…”

He continued to rub himself against her tush as he switched to the other ear. ”You have an interesting smell to you…” His voice was low enough for just her ear to hear, and if she was listening, she would already know that she was getting to him. ”It’s intoxicating…” He made sure she felt the deep inhalation he took of her scent. Then he nudged her, hoping to get her to bend over or get on all fours on the shoreline. Sex on the beach was something he never tried, and he wasn’t one for subtly. He wasn’t big on wasting time, either.

Photo by WyldRaven@Flickr

<style>
.Skull .words {font-size:24px; font-family: 'Swanky and Moo Moo'; text-align:center; color:#f6faec; line-height:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 20px; padding:20px 0px 0px 0px;}
.Skull p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Skull b {font-family:georgia; color:#9e0f06; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:none; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Skull {background-color:#000000; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#f6faec; line-height:12px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i46.tinypic.com/2z9ijaq.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px;}
.Skull .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; height:250px; overflow:auto;}
.Skull .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#8c8566; font-size:10px; border-bottom:1px double #8c8566; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; width:358px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread