[m] [p] i am fueled by filth fury
[html]

(--) well, to be fair... ;D

Machidael is by me!

Machi mistook the haughtiness of her tone for an accent and paid it next to no mind. The skinny jackal's crimson eyes narrowed with the admission of coyote blood, and he looked her up and down. She looked different from Sebante -- he'd been small and silvery-gray, where she was tawny and streaked with golds. Her ears were like his, though -- and her muzzle, small and graceful as it was.

He looked down at the bottles when she gestured at them, though his gaze was quick to return to her. Break, he repeated. Then, he shrugged, lifting both shoulders slowly. If she wanted to break things, she was welcome to what he did not want. He extended a finger and rolled a bottle toward her. It was chipped and jagged around its mouth, unsuitable for any application Machi might have had for it. Moreover, it was dangerous to stuff broken glass in his pack.

Coyote you, he said, again, unwilling to allow the bloodline conversation to die. Jackal me. Coyote me, he explained, trying to explain that he was a hybrid of both coyote and jackal blood. There were more things in his heritage, he knew, but it was taxing enough explaining what he had so far. Machidael me.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread