[m] [p] i am fueled by filth fury
Oh, is he?! :o I did not know hahaha. Omg is he like Hybrid--brutish, but stupid? MY FAVE.
[html]
[/html]He was creepy: he looked at her in a way that she definitely did not like. He was sizing her up, but his eyes with slitted and narrow, as if he were in heat.

“Stop that,” she snapped. “Don’t look at me weird,” she demanded. Maybe she wouldn’t help him break his bottles after all if he was going to be creepy about it. She didn’t want to hang around some weirdo coyote thingy if he was going to give her weird looks and especially if he was dumb. She didn’t have time for that.

But he rolled a bottle to her with a shrug of his shoulders and Wraith pawed it closer. She stood there, looking at the bottle. If he tried anything, she wondered if she could throw it at his head. He bent down to pick it up between her teeth. It was heavy, but not so much so that it was hard to lift. He spoke up again and he set the bottle down gently. She didn’t want it to break until she was ready.

“Oh,” she replied, “what’s a jackal?” She paused and then said: “I’m Wraith.” She still didn’t like the way that he was looking at her, but she had a weapon she could lob at him and she thought that maybe—just maybe—she could fight him. She probably wouldn’t win, but she could try. [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread