[m] [p] i am fueled by filth fury
[html]

(--) I think so! It's really hard to tell, only 12 posts in, and especially with his stunted English... but yes, I think he's a stupid barbarian. MAYBE. O_O

Machidael is by Nat!

This time, he did catch the tone, but he only blinked at her. She was here, and he could look just where he pleased. Though she picked up the bottle with her teeth, she set it back down again. This was strange to Machi, though he did not comment. He wouldn't know the words to ask her if she could shift forms and become two-legged. Maybe no coyotes could? Perhaps he was the only coyote -- or part-coyote, anyway -- on this part of the planet with the ability to take his two-legged form. But that was surely false -- he'd known Sebante in his Optime form alone.

Jackal... Africa, he said, using the word Amaury taught him. Over water. Boat. There was more to that, though -- there was what Sebante had told him about jackals and coyotes. Laboriously, he spoke. Coyote like jackal. But -- how? He could not quote Sebante -- he understood it and might have explained it in his native tongue, but lacking the words, he did not know what to say. And then -- it came to him. Wolf! he grunted, the word garbled in his mouth. Wolf. This time his voice was more understandable. Wolf fuck coyote. Wolf fuck jackal. Jackal like coyote. Though he most frequently used the word "fuck" in the sexual sense, or in the pejorative sense, in this case he meant the word in a destructive sense. Of course -- she could not know this, and might well interpret it in the sexual sense, taking his explanation for one of their literal relationship through wolf ancestry. He did not consider this, however.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread