[m] [p] i am fueled by filth fury
[html]

(--)

Machidael is by me!

Her laughter provoked his rage, though he did not dare launch the spear. Machidael's strength was in his weaponry: while perhaps capable of bludgeoning an unarmed foe or fighting them with teeth and claws, his specialty was with his blades. He would not fear one so small and stupid as this creature, but neither could he afford to take too many senseless chances. The rust-colored hybrid grinned and cackled his own laughter with her jerking and sudden realization of his feint -- a broad, gold-toothed grin spread across his muzzle, and he hopped from one foot to the other, going so far as to lower the spear and clutch at his belly.

Her words, however, cut through his merriment and gave him pause. Inferni? He knew this word, although he did not recognize it at first. Glowering at her with suddenly renewed anger, the rust-colored jackal skittered forward toward her, clutching the spear in his hand. Fuck off! he snapped, stamping the butt of its shaft against the hard asphalt. Wolf you! Jackal me! He was insistent and almost petulant with these words, though they were growled in his thickly accented tongue as any other.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread