that smile behind iron bars
[html]

yeeeyyy a sie. Ess fails, this was much too late :o

Word Count →

The tawny hybrid had never been one to get himself into this much of trouble, his deeds always minor and unimportant. Never (until now) had they ever hurt so many so badly. It was a terrible feeling, guilt in its purest form. Sighing, he shook his head and returned it back to in between his knees. It had been his cousin that had helped to get into Inferni...Now as sad as it was, he was making her help him out. The clan had been such a good home for him, such a great place to live--to find someone and raise his family. But, of course he had to mess that up.

After the call, Jac listened and waited. Ears lain flat against his head, his breathing was the only sound he could make out of his surroundings. But it was trust in the Aquila, his cousin that kept him in line. So desperately he had to talk to Myrika. He would have normally talked to either of the leading coyotes, but as much as he liked Ves, Myrika seemed more understanding. He didn't expect to be let back in, it was his fault after all. The orange-eyed man was lost in his guilt, slowly drowining under it all. He had lost Omni as well, now what was to happen? Where was his life, especially after the births? Huffing in a breath, he looked up as the faint clip-clop of hooves accompanied him. It was her, Myrika. "Hey" Jac said softly, glancing up to meet teal eyes. "I--I have to talk to you..." He fumbled his thumbs for a minute, tall ears still remaining flicked back. "I have to leave..."

<style type="text/css">
.jacopri b {font-weight:bold; color:#8c301f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jacopri i {font-weight:italic; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jacopri p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.jacopri {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#daaa63; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QmMIU.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #5c482a; padding: 380px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c482a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.jacopri .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #8c301f; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.jacopri .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread