that smile behind iron bars
[html]

(--)

Myrika is by me!

For her part, Myrika was just glad Jacinto did not wish to share any intimate details regarding his relations with this Io Berlin. She listened with vague apprehension, for she neither recognized the mother's name nor did she know of the standing between her pack and the more southerly one. I don't know her, Myri admitted, but only quietly. She fell silent again for Jacinto to continue the tale. As it ventured back toward the deed itself, Myrika was apprehensive, but palpably relieved with Jacinto's assertion that all had been consented to.

I didn't think you were the type to do anything by force, she said, reassuringly. And I hope AniWaya looks on you as one standing up for his responsibility. It's the right thing to do. She, too, was worried about the potential punishment that might be meted out by the southerly pack -- if Jacinto died under torture or punishment, it would be her duty to seek vengeance for him, as his former leader and his cousin. But -- she had never heard of the AniWayans being particularly fond of severe and harsh punishment. One would think such stories might travel quickly.

I understand where you're coming from, she added, shrugging. You'd be welcome to come back -- but I do advise bringing a grandkid at least to meet Kae. She grinned at this. Considering the pressure that had been placed on Myri to reproduce, she could only imagine the one-eyed woman's wrath if there were grandkids in the world she had yet to meet.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread