tea leaves
[html]

WC:: 6+ OOC:: So sorry for the wait you two, I’ve been dealing with so much family drama. Thanks for joining. Smile

The fae wasn’t so sure who would come as the day was still young and many were already about their business, but she knew the front entrance of the den would be the best place to encounter her pack brothers and sisters. She hadn’t been waiting long when the familiar scent of Noah assaulted her wet nose. A cheerful smile spread across her black lips as she greeted the silver male with a wagging tail and an affectionate head butt to his shoulder. Noah! I heard the news of your mateship with Fayne while we were in Casa di Cavalieri, I’m so happy for you two! She exclaimed. The tripod had been one of the first New Dawn wolves in the pack to welcome her, she would always hold a special place for the caring man in her heart. She remembered him fussing over the healing gash on her neck at the time, but now all she saw was the man her pack sister had chosen and loved. Drin’s heart swelled with pride at both of their decisions. They were a perfect match for one another.

I’m doing well brother, how have you been? She asked as she sat back on her haunches, tail still beating the ground with happiness. Everything didn’t need to be so heavy in this instant. There were still so many things to celebrate. Fayne and Noah’s mateship, her’s and Jiva’s, and the announcement of possible pack puppies as well. Titania and the golden fae may have believed she was pregnant before her time, but now the woman had no doubt in her mind that the alphess was with child. She was about to explain the swirling liquid within the turtle shell when another familiar scent drifted into her nares. Ciara... she thought to herself. She hadn’t spoken with this pack sister in person yet, but she had seen her at the meeting the night before. It wasn’t a secret that August kept her cooped up, especially when she wreaked of her time, but Drin felt this overbearing quality of the hunter to be something negative and something she didn’t understand. Wolves were meant to be free, not to be quarantined to a den, she was happy to see her pack sister out and about and for once not shadowed by the behemoth.

Jiva wasn’t as possessive and she was thankful for this, but perhaps her outside view of their mateship wasn’t as black and white as she thought. There had to be a reason for Ciara to stay with Augustus of course. A mateship without love would not flourish and though she knew the northern wolf was the epitome of a strict and traditional lifestyle, she had a feeling the gold furred woman saw something more than just an efficient fighter and hunter in the yellow eyed man. She shook the thoughts from her mind and turned her attention to the newcomer. Hello Ciara, it’s a pleasure to finally meet you, she said with a smile, noticing that the woman’s eyes had strayed towards the upturned tortoise shell. Ah I see you’ve spied my tea, she said knowingly, rolling off her haunches to pad back towards the shell before sitting behind it. It’s a cool brew of chamomile, mint, and rose oil from my garden...meant to soothe the mind and calm any emotions that may have manifested from last night’s meeting, she explained to the two, hoping one would be brave enough to try it after she demonstrated its purpose by dipping her head to lap at the liquid. Mmm...it’s just right, she said as her head rose back up from the mixture.

Table Credit to Cait and Code Credit to Mel <3.

<style type="text/css">
#plyarin-1 .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:arial, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#plyarin-1 .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#plyarin-1 b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: arial, serif; font-size: 11px; }.
#plyarin-1 u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#plyarin-1 b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#plyarin-1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
#plyarin-1 {margin:0px auto; width:95%; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/PsPWu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 103px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread