tea leaves
[html]

OOC: Sorry for the wait! Broken keyboard, work, being sick - all killed my muse. Hopefully this decent-sized post makes up for it! <3

Ciara had been wondering what the pack thought of Augustus keeping her locked away, and if she could read Palaydrian’s mind, she might agree. The golden girl had been increasingly peeved with her mate for his almost suffocating ways, but her love for him, and respect for him held off the anger that was becoming more and more likely to bubble over. Augustus cared for her safety, and for his claim on her and that was the root of the den-arrest. The girl understood, but at the same time felt as though her bi-coloured behemoth was stepping on her toes a little. After all, she was an Epsilon too and had just as much of a right to guard the pack as he did. She had proved her worth against the cougar.

The first thing she did was attempt to relax Noah. He was a dear friend to her, and even though she was of a higher rank Ciara didn’t really enjoy seeing others cower before her. She dipped her mottled head and licked over the top of the silver male’s snout, then nudged her nose to his good ear gently. “Hello Noah, I’ve been alright considering, how about you?” she asked, pulling back so he could see the softness of her gaze. “Sit up, would you? We’re relaxing here, there’s really no need to lower yourself. I trust you, as my brother, to respect my rank so really it’s alright,” she coaxed, hoping he’d listen. She was new to being of a higher rank and perhaps still a little naïve when it came to posturing, but truthfully she just wanted them to all relax as pack mates.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you as well,” she said to Palaydrian, a smile forming on her muzzle as she settled in and gazed to the turtle shell. The elements that made the brew didn’t sound like they’d go together well to the golden girl, but then she’d never tried them, either. Ciara was a Luperci, but she lived the traditional lifestyle, ignored human ways, and had only even shifted once in her two years of life. Still, curiosity won over and soon she dipped her head down and sniffed cautiously at the liquid. Considering the scent for a moment, she then deemed it alright to lap at it. Her pink tongue lolled out and dipped into the liquid, curling into a natural, makeshift cup to draw the tea to her mouth.

“Mmm…” she said, eyebrows shooting up in surprise. The taste was actually not bad, and she could feel herself relaxing already. The Epsilon had been tightly wound lately what with the news of Amy, Titania being pregnant, and of course her slightly over-bearing mate. All of that tension was slowly melting away as Ciara took a few small drinks from the turtle shell, and then stretched out to lay on the ground, surrounded by her pack mates. After her inspection of the tea, her earthen eyes then turned towards Noah, expecting him to partake of the drink as well.

<style type="text/css">
.eciara b {font-weight:bold; color:#4f5253; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #909097;}
.eciara .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center;}
.eciara p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px 0px;}
.eciara {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#d2d2dc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fqYoC.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #909097; padding:405px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#909097; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; border-radius:15px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread