tea leaves
[html]<style type="text/css">
.noah01 {width:456px;margin:0 auto;background:#000 url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ ... noahbg.png) no-repeat top; border:1px solid #C0CC99;outline:1px solid #180F1A }
.noah01 .in {padding:45px 10px 10px 10px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#C4D69B;}
.noah01 p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px}
.noah01 .box {width:140px;height:275px;float:right;}
.noah01 .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.noah01 .line {border-bottom:1px dotted #fff;width:300px}
.noah01 b {color:#fff;font-family:georgia;text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000;}
.noah01 ::-moz-selection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
.noah01 :Confusedelection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
</style>

WC:400

The male did not mind being told to sit up, he loved both girls like the sisters that they where, and would lay down his life in a heartbeat in order to protect them from any harm that might become to them. He had expressed to Fayne before that there is only so many up in ranks beyond Subord, and while each member of the pack was valued and needed to help the pack, the male would rather put his life on the line then one of his other pack members, after all he had lived a life so far that no one could say wasn’t interesting. Even if he had failed at fathering a litter of pups with all four of his mates, he did learn how to love, and even learned the feeling of lust.

The half blind brute smiled to the two ladies near him, feeling the power of the tea working on him, as he just found this a wonderful thing. Both of the females were near and dear to his heart. Giving a nod to the blonde lady. Jazper’s name had been coming up a lot lately with the pack. ”Glad to see you to come back with a smile, and Jazper treated you well. He has always been a great guy. He always tried keeping me out of trouble as a child.” The male chuckled softly. Noah was able to remember looking down at the books that his mother had, and using them to surf down the step on. That was a rush.

The male cough, as he sifted around, bedroom talk was not something he talked about…His mother had always been very willing to admit that she loved the touch of others. Noah was not the same; he was not one for the touch of others for some time. Feeling very ashamed and also very embarrassed.”Uhm…no..There is nothing more then what the pack members have seen, between Fayne and I.” Noah felt very odd saying that, and slightly awful that he had not pressed with his beloved to make everything about the mateship official. Turning his eyes to the Epsilon, ”How about you dear sister?”

Taking another sip of the warm brew of tea the male looked back out into space. ”If you need someone to help you, I have ties in a few packs. I have one brother that is a leader of a pack, another brother that is on Council of another, and then I have a very dear friend that is co leader of another pack. So I would more than willing to follow you and help with trading routes if the leaders would allow you, and also if you would allow me.” And if Fayne would let him go.

by: Lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread