tea leaves
[html]

OOC: Sorry for the wait guys! Feel free to skip me if I don't get to this in a few days, moving and all that crap so I put myself on the absentee list. I'll try though! <3 WC: 263

Ciara wasn’t aware who Jazper was, but she watched Palaydrian curiously as she spoke with Noah and brought up the name. The Epsilon was relaxing, and perhaps too naïve to notice the sexual tension going on in the pack. She had shied away from her mate’s advances during her last heat and since had kept away from anything too steamy. He had run from her when she’d refused him at the last moment, and she didn’t want to see that happen again. As a maiden she was too shy, so when Noah asked about her she blushed darkly beneath her fur and averted her eyes, shaking her head quietly. The girl had been meaning to talk to someone about how to let her walls down and allow her mate to claim what was his, but that too, made her blush and shy away.

Needless to say the Epsilon was quite happy when the conversation changed to trading routes. The girl didn’t understand anything about them so she couldn’t add much to the conversation, but she did listen, occasionally lapping at the delicious tea while she did so. “I think it’s a good idea and the Alphas would go for it,” she offered, feeling inexperienced in this as well. At the very least she understood that the connections would be good for New Dawn, even if she wanted to avoid something humanistic like trading. It didn’t go with what New Dawn was trying to accomplish, but it was common knowledge that the pack allowed human tendencies that could better the pack in various ways.

<style>
.coc-sdb02 {width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.coc-sdb02 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px; margin:-20px 0px 0px 0px; }
.coc-sdb02 p {padding:10px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.coc-sdb02 b {color:#98c1cf; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.coc-sdb02 .inner {background-color:#0f1110; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#535d66; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:272px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; width:398px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread