Lonely Road
[html]

just going to post something quick to get my post back and then i'll request for it to be archived

The young males accepting words were a comfort to the Virding- it was always good to hear that another was willing to help out when they were at least physically less able to. It perhaps restored a bit of Saul's conviction in others- Torok was blind but he was still willing to help another out. Saul could remember a good few others who were far too wrapped up in their own issues that the thought of helping another was preposterous to them. "Thank you, Torok" Saul offered, his tone infused with a seriousness that he hoped the dark male could hear.

His words were taken and it seemed Torok would take them seriously at least. That was good news and Saul allowed a smile to grace his lips. He felt as though he'd know the man for a long time and he would be sad to see him carry on. His own question caused a shake of his head, before he vocalised his negative response. "I'm sorry, I haven't heard of her. But you might try going South... most packs are South of where we are now so I would imagine that would be a good place to start." He offered, before he called Eirias down from a building he'd been perched on. He knew he was going to have to make his way home shortly, but he almost didn't feel right about saying goodbye to the man. Unconsciously he reached out to touch the males shoulder once before he moved back. "I wish you luck on your travels, Torok... and if you ever need help, call for me." He promised and gave the male one last smile before turning and moving back towards Vinátta.

word count → 302;; image © Fir0002/Flagstaffotos;; table by lin
<style>
.saul-owlooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.saul-owlcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.saul-owl p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-owl b {color:#D1C2B9; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #5C4633; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.saul-owl {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#5C4633; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.saul-owlinner{background-color:#9D7C5E; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... aulbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread