[m] All you need is a spark
[html]

(385) 8D

Eris is by Alaine!

He wrapped her up in arms as large and strong as Larkspur's had once been. Of all her children, Pandemic resembled Larkspur the most. Harrow was her image, and Basilaris was the image of a pure D'Angelo. Salvia looked nothing like either of her parents -- in Eris's opinion, anyway -- and Artemisia took after Larkspur in build alone, though her coloring was distinctly timberwolfish.

The dark-furred hybrid wrapped her arm around the once-boy's shoulders as he nuzzled against her, making low and muttering noises of contentment under her breath. She squeaked a wordless response to him, too happy for words, and her tail wagged back and forth almost fervently. He was her only son, with Basilaris gone. She ushered Pandemic to sit on one of the stones arranged around her firepit and smiled broadly, the biggest smile she'd given since Larkspur's funeral. It doesn't matter, my dearest, the hybrid cooed. My darling son is here now -- I am okay.

The dark woman reached out and squeezed at the shadowy upper arm, making a faint noise of approval in her throat as she smiled up at him. So strong now! Look what your training has done for you, she said, patting his hardened muscle.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread