[m] All you need is a spark
[html]

OOC Summary: Pandy says "I don't wanna do dis no mo'" and such, yes? x:

If you still have a copy of your post (it was not saved by cache) let me know and we can repost. >< I might be misremembering what Pandyfuck said, too... bleh. I will edit dis if need be my dahlin'.

Eris is by Kiri, a gift from Sylvey!

Although Pandemic seemed happy enough to be within her presence, the dark-hued woman thought there was something amiss. He was her son -- how could she not know him in such a way? Yellow-green eyes studied his, then looked away from the liquid silver of his eyes and over the dark coal of his muscular shoulders. Her son's physical strength was apparent, and she thought there was no enemy he could not face. Then again, she had thought the same of her Larkspur, too. She would not allow any of the same to befall her dearest son.

His words fell upon her ears and they twitched, confused for a moment. You don't want to... she repeated, trailing off in confusion. What could he mean? A surge of fear came up within her, and she reached out to clutch at his hand with long-fingered, tiny ones of her own. Their coats were the same color. You aren't leaving your mother? Please don't, she murmured, hardly able to keep the pleading whine from her voice. I've lost so much. I cannot lose my Pandemic, Eris said, now scuttling forward to wrap her arms around his shoulders and squeeze him tight. Stay with me. I love you so.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread