[m] All you need is a spark
[html]

(--) I'll do the same with the Itachi thread if only you'll PM me a brief synopsis of what happened. >< I saw that one was replied to, but didn't read it as I had the previous pandypost.

Eris is by Savannah!

Maybe Pandemic could make her strong again? She had no pillar of support -- her Basiliaris and Harrow were gone, and her elder daughters were growing up and becoming independent. They did not need their mother in the same way as they once had -- but perhaps Pandemic had never stopped needing her. It did not feel this way, enveloped as she was in his embrace. There was tremendous strength in his limbs and power in the body she and Larkspur had given him. But perhaps a boy still needed his mother, always, no matter his physical strength? He was her only son; she had no other measuring stick by which to compare.

Her ears twitched with the deep rumble of his voice, and she could have danced in the pathways between their hunkering ruins for the joy it gave her. She felt a little bit of her own strength returning, then -- it was a strange feeling, as it had been gone so long as to make it almost a stranger. But she recognized it after a moment in the sudden sharpness and clarity of her perception. She did not know what to do as of yet, but perhaps it would come to her in time -- along with the rest of her strength. Yes, she said, half-hissing the word. There was greediness in her voice, the first inkling of a desire to protect and hoard Pandemic all for herself. He must love her or Salvia.

Stay with me, she repeated. Sirius can send one of his sons to Freetown, she murmured, even softer. She dared not speak treason too loudly, no matter how that spark of strength made her feel. I would have mine at my side.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread