[m] All you need is a spark
[html]

(--) This table made awesome by Mel!

I love pandyavatar.

Yes, she said, and almost forcefully. Her fingers stroked at his arms and she snuggled against him. She was able to imagine they were underground and he was small and snuggled against her, but even with such wistful thoughts, she would not have traded his strong adulthood for that small, weak puppyhood again. Eris could not have cared for him now the way she had when Larkspur still lived -- perhaps it was a boon, then, that Basilaris had been given the sweetness of death. She could not have raised him to be as strong a child as Pandemic, and it was that strength she needed now to replenish her own.

I can't stand for you to be away like that, she said. You are mine and you belong here, in Salsola, not so far away. Though she herself had never seen Freetown, and some vague memory told her she had once wished to see it for herself, the dark-hued hybrid now rarely ventured outside the confines of her ruins. She had no desire to trek so far southward and leave Pandemic behind, nor did she wish for the inverse to occur. He still loved her and cared for her as strongly as he always had -- there was no treachery within him. She could not believe it -- though he'd shared her womb with Salvia, they were of different stock, she was certain. His sister took after Eris's own mother and all of those coyote relatives, while Pandemic was the truest of Larkspur's heirs.

<style>
#erisMel {
background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/apFCL.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:top center;
padding-top:209px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
font-size:12px;
width:500px;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#erisMel p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 15px;
}
#erisMel p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#erisMel p.sieImage + p:first-letter {
font-size:65px;
display:block;
float:left;
margin:5px;
}
#erisMel p.sieImage + p { text-indent:0; }
#erisMel .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:11px;
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
line-height:14px;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#erisMel .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#erisMel b { letter-spacing:-.5px; }
#erisMel u { text-decoration: underline; }
#erisMel b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisMel b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisMel b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread