[m] All you need is a spark
[html]

Eris and Pandemic are by me!

All she wanted, truly, was to be loved and wanted -- and who better? Her darling boy, he would never abandon her. He would choose her over Salvia, too. She would never ask such of him, for the treacherous blood was not hers. Salsola was still her place, and some part of her was still loyal to it, in her lazy and ineffective way. She did not realize -- or perhaps did not care -- what treachery she asked him to commit now, with her clutching and grasping fingers. Though his mind might have considered it treachery, his body reacted as it would and she felt him harden in her grip.

Her chartreuse eyes roved over him, breaking from the silver eyes as he leaned back. She looked over him slowly, as if savoring each inch, and lingered on the paler, colorful part of him sticking to attention. Her gaze refocused onto his face as he spoke. She smiled at him, the warmest and most encouraging smile she could muster. Then let me show you how much I love you. Her hand broke contact, sliding along his belly to give her leverage enough to put one leg over him. She lingered over him, her heat brushing against his but not yet accepting him.

Stroking a cheek with her fingers, the coal-furred hybrid bent to deliver an unmotherly kiss.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread