New friend, new skill
[html]
Word Count :: 257 OOC:

It seemed Jiva was received well, the man greeted him with a kind tone and Jiva couldn’t help but let out an audible sigh of relief and smiled. “I am well thank you and I hope I find you the same? My name is Jiva Takekuro.” He said introducing himself, figuring they could get such niceties out of the way so they knew what to call one another as Torok seemed to be thinking the same as he was the first to introduce himself. Jiva shook his head in answer; “I’m just doing a scouting and got sidetracked really, I’m not hungry, thank you though.” He said lightly, and it was true he was rather well fed from the catch that Drin had gotten him.

He looked over at the river, he couldn’t help but think this was a nice area to just relax, especially with the sound of the running water. It was quite tranquil, he turned his attention at the man and sat on his haunches and let his own question leave his lips as he was curious; “You don’t seem to be from a pack around here, are you new?” He asked after all the man could just be traveling through. Jiva was curious at the man, glad he was kind enough so far, but he still had his pack on his mind and to just let someone be close to their borders, but not close enough to chase off, did make him a bit nervous.

Photo courtesy of Genista

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread