mucked it up
[html]

Muddy Unatsi is in lupus, with no spirit guide present.

Stuck in a muddy old sinkhole, left to die—what a way to go! Or, well, it wasn’t what Unatsikanogeni had expected his final moments on earth would be, but it probably should have been. Really, anything short of a completely and totally moronic blunder was quite unrealistic for him. At least this was a little bit scary, something that belonged in a nightmare, really, and not something like tripping down a cliff and bashing his head, or choking on a piece of food. No, no, sinking was just fine when you compared it to that.

He still wasn’t really happy about the whole situation, though, and he struggled vainly, his paws sloshing through muck of varying viscosity, from watery mud to muddy water. He managed to heave his shoulders up above the mudline, but the next instant he fell into the pit his body had already made in the bog, and he was back to resting his chin on the surface miserably. Not even Udanvti could help him now, although it’d help if she were there just to talk him through it.

Speaking of Udantvi, where was that damn doe? Leaving me all alone to die, that’s really considerate, Guide of the Year Award. I’m truly moved, I’m abso-freaking-lutely—

A pair of green eyes in a dark face under a shock of ginger mane stared down at him intensely, and after Una had caught up on the visual stimulation, he realized that the luperci was barking orders at him. He clenched his jaw, wondering how much strength he did have in it, but didn’t question. He lunged forward and grabbed the stick tightly, although not tight enough to crack it. He assumed—hoped, prayed, all that stuff—that the other would be willing and able to haul him out, and this wasn’t just one last prank by the Universe by having him die with a random twig in his face. Doing his part, though, he kicked out with his hind legs and scrabbled with his forepaws, trying to aid the stranger in dragging him out of the sinkhole.

+350

<style type="text/css">
.snatsi b {font-weight:bold; color:#825E55; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.snatsi t {font-style:italic; color:#825E55; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.snatsi .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.snatsi .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #b7a7a2; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.snatsi p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.snatsi {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#e8e8e8; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Xv7uk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #666; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#666; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread