have at thee, brother
[html]

herp derp I didn't have an ending in mind until you mentioned it! how's this work? -flails arms at the amount of days late this reply is-

Word Count → 396

The trick worked! With dirt in his eyes, Skoll was blind, and it gave the darker wolfdog the opening he needed to bull forward and tackle him to the ground. Skoll was bigger and stronger than him, and with that defiant bark he gave Hati knew he could not stay on top long. A part of him was simply proud of this one victory, that just for one moment he had gotten Skoll to lay on his back as though he was submitting. But the sun prince would never submit willingly, thrashing and striking with his palms even as Hati snarled and pummeled his fists against his sibling's neck, shoulder, face, whatever he could hit without aiming. The throbbing adrenaline had his teeth bared, tensed to snap, though what little self-control he hung onto urged him not to use his fangs against his family. They scrabbled against each other on the dusty ground, wrestling for their positions. Hati struggled to keep his lean weight pressed against Skoll, using all the force he could muster to pin him.

Pain burst from his snout as a stray blow connected forcefully with his nose. He yelped, rolling off and to the side, clutching at his muzzle. There was blood leaking through his pale fingers, the coppery scent overwhelming him. His eyes were watering, and the desire to fight quickly ebbed away as he snuffled through swollen nostrils. He was bruised and bleeding, and he hated blood, hated pain, hated everything about this! "You're such a bully! I... I hate you, Skoll!" he growled, high pitched whine creeping into his desperate tone. All he wanted was to be seen as an equal, but Skoll refused to let anyone reach his level! The brute had to beat it out of him, just as he was starting to feel confident for the first time in his life. His plumed tail curved low, tucked between his legs as he backed away, nursing his bloody nose and glaring through a veil of tears at his brother. They had fixed nothing of the tension between them; this would only make things worse. His heart was pounding in his chest, and he was afraid, scared of his own brother and the raw energy that had driven them to clash. He stumbled backwards, finally turning around and fleeing back toward the stables where he would be safe.

<style>
.razti-03 {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ETEHb.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#465177; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:335px 0px 5px 0px; color:#1d2131; font-family:times serif; font-size:15px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #1d2131;}
.razti-03 b {color:#aeacae; text-shadow:#1d2131 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.razti-03 p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.razti-03 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:12px;}
.razti-03 .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #aeacae; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; font-size:11px;}

</style>
Table by Raze!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread