The Fall of a Comrade
[html]
(340) well, that escalated quickly. xD and I hope you don't mind the minor PP, though I don't think its PP...? oh well, just tell me if you need it changed anyway!

The woman had not recently seen the girl ever since the news had spread around the pack about the man's death. While she did not sought her out, it felt strange not to see her around off-hand. But, she half-guessed where she would be, thus the reason why she avoided the meadow throughout the viewing. Now that she was there and seeing Adelle since a good amount of days, she could not help but frown at her depressed state. Alyssum thought about having a word with her after everything was done, so as to comfort her to the best of her abilities or to allow the wolfdog let it all out, through cries or words.

The hybrid was distracted by the covered body, and did not notice the girl's anger until it become verbal. She quickly turned around to face her as she suddenly came forward, and eyes widened in surprise at the terrible snarl she sounded and teeth flashing. But, her shock was but for a fleeting moment as experience and instinct flowed into her limbs and mind. While some part of her wanted to be as equally aggressive, she quickly decided not to hurt Adelle, or at least hoped that it would not come to that.

Instead, she met the hybrid halfway, and wrapped her arms around her's, almost like a hug but far more restraining. She tucked her head into the crook of her arm, in case she tried to take a flailing swing at it. "Adelle," she whispered so that only she could hear, her voice strained. "Adelle, calm down." The woman "hugged" the girl tighter, and prayed that she wouldn't fight her off and try to attack anyone else. If anything, she'd rather for the upset granddaughter to struggle with her than with anyone else. While strong for a female, she was not sure if she could hold back the giant other if she decided to shake her off. But, she'd try the best part of herself to keep her pack mates from being attacked.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread