Desire Tames Even The Wildest Animals
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Jolly+Lodger);</style>Axelle Napier
Word Count :: 338 || Points: 3 If everyone has their last post, I think we should be good ....

The female became tired of staring at the wall, and when she could hear voices speaking a little ways away from outside of her den, the weak woman pushed herself off of the table. Her rump slid across the wood, and her legs found the floor when they hung over the side. She staggered to her doorway and scented the smell of Kai and another woman. They were some ways down the hallway, and she couldn’t hear their conversation too well. She left the safety of her doorway and followed the sound of the voices. ”Kai?” She called down the hallway to the two, not expecting an answer. Her voice echoed off of the walls, but then fell silent. She listened for a second for an answer, but there was none.

She continued down the corridor until she saw two shapes in the darkness, standing rather close- talking. ”Kai?” Her voice was less projected now, and she approached the two. The woman’s wounds were enough to tell anyone else what she had been through, even though they were halfway healed. She stopped beside Kai and looked at the woman before her. ”Hello. I don’t believe we have met? I’m Axelle.” She had no idea what they had been talking about before, but from the look on the girl’s face, she seemed to be frightened somewhat. Axelle couldn’t understand why – she was safe in the middle of her pack’s territory. Nothing would be able to get her here.

Then she turned to Kai, ”What’s going on?” Her den was too far down for her to listen in on their conversation, so she just interrupted it to find out what they had been talking about. If they were to stop now, she would find it a little shady, though she wouldn’t accuse Kai of cheating. Why would he want to cheat on her, anyway? There was no reason to, in her book. Axelle looked between the two wolves for answers on their faces, but there were none that were obvious.

Art by Marilyn Manson

<style>
.Axe-weird p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Axe-weird b {font-family:verdana; color:#9b294a; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Axe-weird i {font-family:verdana; color: #858a38; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:italics; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Axe-weird {background-color:#d8d2c6; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#221a1c; line-height:12px; width:375px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i46.tinypic.com/rszywh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:420px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:1px 1px 2px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:1px 1px 2px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:1px 1px 2px #1d1d1d;}
.Axe-weird .name {text-align:Left; font-family: Jolly Lodger; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:51px;}
.Axe-weird .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#463530; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px solid #566173; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread