Desire Tames Even The Wildest Animals
[html]
Axelle Napier
Word Count :: 355 || Points: 3 Ok Smile I shall kick you every 2 days Tongue

As she approached, she noticed how frantic Kai became. And nobody answered her question, of course. She felt Kai push up against her, like for support – but she shooed him away. ”I’m okay, Kai!” Her voice was hushed, and her jaws were clenched as she gave him a wide-eyed ‘what the hell?’ expression. Sure, she was very sore from her run-in with the Halifax man, but she would be alright. She survived the little incident with Kemo – she would survive this. She switched her gaze toward the calico female before them. ”I’ve seen someone else – Naniko’s daughter, I believe? Rio.” She didn’t know if the quiet female’s name rang bells in Anathema – she knew she hadn’t heard much of her from Naniko.

Axelle studied the woman before her. She really couldn’t understand why the female seemed so scared… Axelle remembered a time where she feared only men- right after she first came to Souls, a time where she didn’t exactly know how to act towards others. She was a loner for a long time before coming here and interaction was something that was long forgotten by her. One of her first few encounters were with Kemo, a blind man that raped and beat her despite his handicaps. She feared all men for a long time after that, including all others too, but that soon turned into aggression mainly towards men. She was able to get over that – maybe this girl before her was going through the same thing. She pointed her nose toward Charm, ”What’s your name?” Since all of her questions had been ignored – it was time to get demanding. Then she turned toward Kai, ”And what were you guys talking about?” She wouldn’t let them slide this time. It seemed pretty suspicious that they seemed to be in a full on conversation before she got there – and then now, when she joined them, nothing. Axelle narrowed her eyes as she waited for an answer from her future mate. She was normally a trusting person – giving others the benefit of the doubt before really judging anyone – but having a suspicious mate might change all of that.

Photo by Bahman Farzad@Flickr

<style>
.Axerose .words {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Alex Brush'; text-align:left; color:#ffffff; line-height:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 20px; padding:10px 0px 0px 30px;}
.Axerose p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Axerose b {font-family:verdana; color:#ebae90; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Axerose i {font-weight: italics; color:#f0c3ac; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Axerose {background-color:#d73832; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/zmo32a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:375px 0px 5px 0px;}
.Axerose .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:300px; overflow:auto;}
.Axerose .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:10px; border-bottom:1px double #500800; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; width:358px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread