Desire Tames Even The Wildest Animals
[html]

WC:: 274 - OOC here!

As he was shooed away by Axelle, Kai's form tensed a little, and he could feel the suspicion and tension radiate from her. His attempt at comforting and calming her hadn't worked and she seemed annoyed that he should be talking to Charm. However, he could see if from her point of view. If things were the other way around and he caught Axelle lurking in the shadows with another male who suddenly fell silent when he approached, he would be suspicious and irritated, too. He would assume that they were having some secret meeting, that they were carrying on behind his back, ad he would demand an answer. Axelle's tone became firmer, more dominant and he knew she needed an answer. But should he tell her the truth? That he had been asking about the mating ceremony Charm had taken part in, that he thought it might be something for he and Axelle to have one day.

His head bowed a little, as if he were confessing a guilty secret. "Alright, alright... I was asking this female about her rather fearful demeanour, but then... I recognized her from the mating ceremony she had not too long ago... And I thought I'd ask her about it..." His eyes lifted to his black-and-white female. "I thought it might be something for us, somewhere along the line... I mean, you are my mate now, and maybe we should have a ceremony to mark it properly." Kai, for the first time in a long time, looked a little guilty that he had been discussing their relationship with someone else. His form once more brushed up against Axelle.

<style>
.malcai01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.malcai01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.malcai01 b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.malcai01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/2475/kaidjs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #1d2425; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.malcai01 .inner {margin:295px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:245px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread