Desire Tames Even The Wildest Animals
[html]
Axelle Napier
Word Count :: 332 || Points: 3 Ooc text goes here.

Axelle turned fully to Kai now, hearing his confession. ”And you didn’t think to speak to me about this? Either it would be a yes or no, not that frightening.” No was a scary word, and she could kind of understand why he didn’t want to be rejected - if she were to reject him. She wouldn’t though. She wanted to be with Kai and she would gladly have a mate ceremony to become his wife officially.

Her attention was broken by the calico female that seemingly began to freak out. Axelle guessed the woman thought it was her fault that they were fighting, but it wasn’t that at all. ”No….!” Since she never learned a name, there was a slight awkward pause, ”You had nothing to do with this. I don’t care that you were talking to Kai – I don’t own him.” Yet, she didn’t say. Once they did that mateship ceremony, she may as well own him. He would be putty in her hands and there would be nothing to stop it – and she doubted he would object either. She turned her attention back on the female, ”It’s not your fault; don’t worry about it.” Then she dismissed the female and turned back to Kai. ”Well, it would have been nice if you talked to me about this first.” Her tone was stern, but she dismissed fighting with him for now.

The calico woman spoke out again and Axelle listened, finding her words very inspirational. She thought about doing the same for Kai – as well as herself. It was about time she settled down and found the right man for her. She needed to get on with her life, and needed to make little heirs to the throne – figuratively, since she didn’t own a thrown at the moment. Axelle smiled watching the woman – she seemed to be in a trance, thinking about her lover. She silently wondered if she would get high off of the very thought of Kai one day…

Photo by Bahman Farzad@Flickr

<style>
.Axerose .words {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Alex Brush'; text-align:left; color:#ffffff; line-height:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 20px; padding:10px 0px 0px 30px;}
.Axerose p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Axerose b {font-family:verdana; color:#ebae90; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Axerose i {font-weight: italics; color:#f0c3ac; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Axerose {background-color:#d73832; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/zmo32a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:375px 0px 5px 0px;}
.Axerose .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:300px; overflow:auto;}
.Axerose .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #500800; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; width:358px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread