Desire Tames Even The Wildest Animals
[html]

WC:: 431 - OOC Sorry for the delay - holidays. Back now. Oh and sorry, Kai got a little snappy in my head. Points 3

Malakai threw a very brief glance towards the female he had originally been speaking with, only to fully turn his attention onto his mate as she seemed to take exception with the face that he had been discussing the ceremony possibility with someone other than her. And whereas only seconds ago, Malakai had been attentive, guilty and apologetic about his sneaking about, all of a sudden, his mood seemed to darken somewhat. His eyes turned a little harder, as did his stance and with a short snort, he answered her. "It has nothing to do with being frightened about your answer, Axelle..." His body inched away from her, taking on the same dismissive attitude she had done. "I simply wanted to know what was involved." His eyes moved over his mate as he pulled further away. ""But I will bare in mind your obvious dislike of surprises."

His mind swirled over the cemetary Kai had seen Axelle in, the tombstone she had been lying against, the vistit she had paid to that 'friend' of hers, and a lance of anger raced through him, not of his own accord, adding a hint of sarcasm to his voice. "Secrets, after all, shouldn't be kept from those we care so deeply for." She had kept this spirit thing from him, had wanted to shut him out of that part of her life - she never would have told him about it if he hadn't have followed her to the graveyard. But now she was getting all worked up over the thought of Kai going behind her back and talking to someone besides her about a mateship ceremony? Another snort left him. Hypocrite, he thought. She could have her secrets but he wasn't allowed any? Throwing another brief glance to Charm, Kai bowed his head gently to her, thanking her for the brief chat. "Thank you for the information, anyway." Kai's eyes quickly darkened as they shifted to Axelle, though he let his gaze wander over her form as he usually did, in that dangerous, hungry, predatory manner. ""Perhaps I will ask for your permission the next time I feel like mentioning any of my intentions to another member of our pack in the future." The same sarcasm tilted on every word he spoke now as he turned his back on her, his muscles a little tenser than moments ago. "I'll be in my den if you want me."

Remaining in his Secui form, Kai's dark form sauntered away from the two females - if Axelle wanted to find him, she knew where he would be.

<style>
.malcai01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.malcai01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.malcai01 b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.malcai01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/2475/kaidjs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #1d2425; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.malcai01 .inner {margin:295px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:245px; overflow:auto;}
</style>Thanks to Cait for the table! Sign by Sammiie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread