Desire Tames Even The Wildest Animals
[html]
Axelle Napier
Word Count :: 323 || Points: 3 Charm told me to just skip her for the rest of the thread... So its just me and you now.

With each extra word that Kai said to her, she became even more mad. She stayed silent, something that she had never done with Kai before, and listened to his sarcastic words toward her. Okay, he had a right to be angry about the secrets she kept from him – but he didn’t need to snap at her like that. She held a disgusted look on her face as he continued and turned to leave. She growled loudly as he turned away from her.

She was half sure that Charm would be freaking out now that she induced a fight – but Axelle didn’t have time to care about that at the moment. Since she never figured out her name, Axelle dipped her head in the direction of the female. ”Nice to meet you.” She tried to make her tone the friendliest as possible for the moment, which didn’t make it too friendly. Then she turned and followed Kai down the hallway. Halfway to his den, and far enough away from where Charm stood, she caught up with him. She grabbed him by the scruff and dragged his heavy body around to face her. ”What the fuck is your problem??” Then she snarled at him and dropped his scruff, letting his front paws hit the ground again.

Then she paced. ”All I asked of you was that you come out and tell me these things – I did not need to get all that back there! Plus in front of a pack member?! Be discreet!” There was a hint of growl in her voice. ”Don’t be a pussy, Kai. If I am to be your mate – you need to let me know of what’s on your mind when it gets there!” Her voice was loud and angry, but hushed enough so that all of Anathema wouldn’t hear their fight. She stopped pacing and stood before him with a menacing look in her eyes – a pissed off girlfriend.

Photo by Bahman Farzad@Flickr

<style>
.Axerose .words {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Alex Brush'; text-align:left; color:#ffffff; line-height:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 20px; padding:10px 0px 0px 30px;}
.Axerose p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Axerose b {font-family:verdana; color:#ebae90; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Axerose i {font-weight: italics; color:#f0c3ac; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Axerose {background-color:#d73832; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/zmo32a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:375px 0px 5px 0px;}
.Axerose .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:300px; overflow:auto;}
.Axerose .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #500800; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; width:358px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread