Desire Tames Even The Wildest Animals
[html]

WC:: 387 - OOC Points: 3

His breaths were heavy and huffed as he sauntered off down the hallway towards his den, quickly regretting how he had snapped at Axelle. She hadn't deserved that reaction. But to turn back around now and apologise was unthinkable to him. He rarely said sorry to anyone, over anything. It showed weakness and more importantly, confirmed he had been wrong. No, he would leave things as they were for now, let his quick temper settle a little first.

However, it was a plan that had no chance of success, as Malakai felt a hand grab him by the scruff of the neck. Immediatly, his body tensed but he had known who it was, which was the only thing that kept him from lashing out at the unwelcome sudden physical contact. As Axelle spoke, lecturing him about his tone, about being discreet, about his rather over-the-top reaction, Kai snorted and kept his jaws tightly closed. Stubborn silence was all that greeted her for a long moment as he thought wisely about his words, before eventually answering in a dark, menacing tone.

"It wasn't my intention to go behind your back about anything, Axelle. I simply wanted to get my facts right before I broached the subject with you." With another snort, his feral eyes lowered, drifting down to her abdomen, his mind, eyes and tone all immediatly softening. "Honesty and trust is a two-way street. You can't expect me to tell you every thought inside my head, especially if you are not willing to do the same." It was clear he was still smarting after finding her in the graveyard, having never mentioned that side of her life to him before. His eyes lingered upon her belly, and very slowly, as if seeking permission, he inched towards her, his large black head lifting a little, his attention still fixed upon her abdomen, looking at the very slight curve there that told him she was pregnant with his pups. His voice had quietened a little more. "You wanna know what is going on inside my head? Fine... I want to be with you. I want you to be my mate, I want you to be mine and I want to be yours, and I want everyone to know it. And I really hope that you are pregnant. Happy now?"

<style>
.malcai01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.malcai01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.malcai01 b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.malcai01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/2475/kaidjs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #1d2425; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.malcai01 .inner {margin:295px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:245px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread