Desire Tames Even The Wildest Animals
[html]
Ooc Sorry, yeah, I'm just gonna ignore the graveyard thing hehe. [WC: 572|| Pts: 5]

After telling her exactly what was on his mind, that he wanted her, that he wanted to be a family with her, after her finding out that he had been interested in a mateship ceremony, he had thought that would be enough for Axelle, but clearly it wasn't. As she spoke that one word answer, Kai huffed with a snort. She certainly didn't sound very happy, and as he watched her sulk off towards her own den, Kai remained still in the hallway. Why was she so angry and upset with him, anyway? For asking for information before discussing anything with her? Even after what he had said, her mood hadn't lightened. He thought that hearing how much he wanted her would at least ease her rage, but instead it only seemed to make it worse.

It took a long moment for him to move, but when he did, it was predictably towards Axelle's den, though Kai hesitated at the curtain than gave her privacy. If he walked in there and they continued to fight, it wouldn't fix things. Perhaps they needed time to simply cool off, to think things through. Except Kai didn't have anything to fix or think through. Why should he wait? Taking only a few minutes to shift into his more useful Optime form, he reached for the curtain before he slid into her den, his eyes quickly finding the two-toned female. No, she certainly didn't look happy.

Seeing her sitting on the table, slouched over in such a way, her head in her hands made whatever brief pang of tension or aggression immediatly fade, and all he wanted in the world, at that moment in time was to soothe her, knowing that he was the cause of her sorrow. His whole body softened as he slowly approached her, letting his eyes briefly roam over her form. Moving ever closer, he only stopped when he was inches from her, one hand lifting in order to let his fingers brush against her cheek lightly, wanting her to lift her head so that his eyes could find her own. "You want to know why I didn't discuss the mateship thing with you first, Axelle? It's because I'm not sure if we're even ready for it... I mean, part of me is telling me that this... us is right. Because you are the best thing to ever happen to me. But the other part, the bigger part, is saying that it's too soon for us. I thought you might have the same worries, and so I didn't want to freak you out. I also kinda thought that it might be a nice surprise, somewhere down the line. You know.... romantic."

His tone was low and quiet, barely above a whisper, and he remained close to her. "But I meant what I said... I want you to be mine, and I want to be yours." He had been all geared up for a fight only moments ago, and now there wasn't a hint of aggression or tension about him. She had a tendency to do that to him - Axelle was the only one that could calm him down when his blood was up, she was the only one he would listen to, the only one he would respond to.

Table and Siggy by Sammiie; Photo by Diana Pinto@flickr

<style>
.Kai04-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.Kai04 i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.Kai04 b {color:#f2f2f2; font-weight:bold;}
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top
center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed;
padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-
size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-
spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px;
font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread