Desire Tames Even The Wildest Animals
[html]
Axelle Napier
Word Count :: 307 || Points: 3End with your reply?

When Kai moved over toward her to help her with her hair, she felt the annoyance rise within her. She stopped fixing it when he started messing it up again – even though he didn’t mean to. There were too many hands on her head, she felt. Despite her efforts to make it less poofy, he began puffing it up again. She gave up, and glared at him in the mirror’s reflection. ”So I’m told,” she said coldly and shooed his hands away from playing with her hair. In her shooing motion, she hit one of the wounds on her black arm with Kai, and groaned in pain. She glared at him again, even though it wasn’t his fault. She was just in a bad mood. Her bed was looking comfier and comfier, and she slunk away from him towards it and sat down gently. She had a good idea.

She flopped back, aware of the soreness of the rest of her body. ”I’m going to take a nap.” She pushed herself up more on the bed until her head was on the very top, resting on the bunched up furs she used for ‘pillows’. ”I’ll see you later?” She wasn’t trying to get rid of Kai, he could stay if he wanted, but she didn’t really want that. She was still annoyed with him, and Kai being near her wasn’t going to get it to go away. Some nice alone time and a nap should do the trick for her.

”Come by in an hour or two.” That was her final answer before she snuggled up to her pillow and prepared to fall into a deep enough sleep to make her troubles go away. She waved lazily at him and turned carefully to lay on her stomach. Then she started snoring shortly after. She was pretty tired.

Photo by Bahman Farzad@Flickr

<style>
.Axerose .words {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Alex Brush'; text-align:left; color:#ffffff; line-height:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 20px; padding:10px 0px 0px 30px;}
.Axerose p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Axerose b {font-family:verdana; color:#ebae90; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Axerose i {font-weight: italics; color:#f0c3ac; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Axerose {background-color:#d73832; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/zmo32a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:375px 0px 5px 0px;}
.Axerose .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:300px; overflow:auto;}
.Axerose .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #500800; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; width:358px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread