Ping
[html]
WC: 304 OOC:

She was starting to think that it was an empty window and she was about to find a new one when she saw the head of the man she was trying to coax out and she couldn’t help but smile and wave. Yes his reaction was just as she thought it would be and she giggled. The giddiness of the moment and the reaction just gave her a slight high that no drug could give you, nor even alcohol.

“It’s not THAT late out, probably two hours after sunset. It’s the best time to see the stars. Come on, grab those books and come up here.”

She said with a happy grin on her face, and made herself comfortable. It really was a good spot to see the stars. The trees were nearby but none loomed over this house and it was nice. She would wait for Robert and if he tried to go back to sleep.

“I’ll keep throwing rocks at your window if you don’t and keep you up ALL night! You really don’t want to hear me sing.”

She said. She gave him a wicked grin letting him know this was most definitely not a threat. She’d probably even tell the whole truth to Skye who would... well probably yell at Eclipse and make her go home of course, but it would be worth it all in the long run. Eclipse thought as she stared up, now ignoring Robert visually but listened for his every move. She would know exactly what he was doing... well unless he closed his window. She crossed her legs and being a “woman” she made sure her dress lay flat on her so he didn’t see under them when he came up, that was if he didn’t need help.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread