Ping
[html]
WC: 354 OOC: Bwahahaha

“I surely hope you don’t wanna risk it, i may make you and your mother go deaf!”

She said at his comment on her singing, which was actually as bad as she said it was, though she doubtedit really would make anyone deaf. Then she heard the words she wanted to and listened as he shuffled through his room and soon came out to clamber up, not so noiselessly as she did, onto the roof. She was already sitting up now making sure he wouldn’t fall but making it look like she was waiting impatiently. He was her friend after all. She didn’t know how much she had missed him since he went on that voyage, teasing him wasn’t the same when he was gone after all.

”Well, look up, and you can see the wonders of the night sky. I’m sure the moon will be light enough for you to read, but not too bright to see most of the stars.”

She pointed up, then, lay down on the roof again, searching through the skies for the few constilations that were brightest of all, like the big dipper, and even the little one. She knew with a special glass one could see the stars closer as well as better but she didn’t mind looking through her own eyes at the skies above, so big, so powerfully immense and wonder what it was like up there where the stars were.

“I watched the stars with my mom once, but it was inside because of that snowstorm, we had to look out the window, but she made it special, showing me how to connect them to make constellations”

Her voice was not say, but had a twist to it as she remembered the cold February night after the big snow storm hit, just sitting there bored with her mother until she made a game with the gir, in a way teaching her about the stars and how they all somehow connected. It was one of the few things she had with her mom.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread