Ping
[html]
WC: 450 OOC: SQUEEEEE

She heard his words and couldn’t help but laugh a little before she replied to him; “Of course being deaf is bad!” Then she looked at him straight in the face when he gave his next comment and could see the sly smile on his face and wished she had some kind of mud pie she could throw at him. She rolled her eyes but smiled back and let him win this round. Just this once. She looked back up at the sky with out a word as he moved his way up next to her and rummaged through his belongings; “Well i sure as heck couldn’t have sat on MY roof and got you there without waking the whole of the town now could I?” Not to mention her roof was a bit taller and harder to get up, and no doubt he would have really freaked out with its long slant and all. Her words were not made to sound offensive, but just as playful as his own words as he pulled out one of the books; “And far too late to go to the nearest clearing, I’m sure you’d love to do it on the road? Can’t see as much anyway not with the buildings!”

She sat on one of her elbows as her attention turned to his book he held open. She flipped through it once or twice before giving it to him, but felt he should have the privilege of looking at it as a whole. She paused when he asked if she missed her, and she sat all the way up, but her head turned back up to the heavens; “Yes... I do, I miss her very much. She disappeared after my father... well they both left.” She looked down ashamed, not sure how he would react to such a strange thing. She knew about his mother but heard next to nothing about his father and wasn’t sure if she should. SHe was quiet though after that and looked into his book. When he exclaimed he found one she looked for the name and then saw the constellation and then looked up at the sky. It took her a few moments and she peeked up a bit and pointed; “I do too! Does it say anything else about it? I know my mother told me stories of the Ursa major and minor as well as the draco one.” She said excitedly, looking to see if she could find them, noting they both were there and one of the easier ones to see she didn’t even need the book to remember which ones they were.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread