Ping
[html]
WC: 411 OOC: Sillyyyy

“But if you can’t hear you won’t be able to listen to the song of the birds, or hear your family talking to you, I mean if you can’t hear you can’t talk really can you? You’d be forced to write anything you thought down. I think that is a terrible thing to have to endure. It’s next to not seeing, a thing i don’t want to wish on anyone even my enemies.” She argued, though she was ready to drop it at any time now. She did feel strongly that it was some kind of punishment to whoever it happened to though.

She was glad he was placated by her comment and nodded almost sagely, as though she always had good points. She also noted his quiet as well, usually others would absolutely try to comfort her, and feel sorry for her, or pity her but he didn’t. She smiled at him for this. She wasn’t one to flaunt her sad story just to get an oh i’m so sorry from someone who’s fault it wasn’t. She settled herself comfortably again, letting her limbs loosen as they tightened with agitation at the bad memory.

She sighed sadly, there were no books that held stories of the stars anymore it seemed and she wondered how her mother found the stories she told Eclipse. She had to wrack her brain to remember them, it had been over a year since she heard the tales her mother told her;

“Well it’s been a bit long but from what I remember, the story went, that there was a woman who was to bear a god’s child, and when she did the gods wife got jealous and turned her into a bear. The woman saw her son one day and she was greeting him, but because she was a bear, he thought she was going to attack him so he tried to attack her first, but the god came and turned him into a bear as well, and then sent the both of them into the sky where they would be safe from his jealous wife.” She said and then looked back up a little, now feeling the story was pretty stupid now that she remembered it. She had been told it was really only a story but there was always something behind such stories. She didn’t know what was behind this one. Perhaps she was still too young.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread